DOWNLOAD SAKMAN UTILITIES
3 month free trial
Just 15 min panel-driven self-installation process
RDBA (Relational DataBase Aid) is used to deal with DB2 tables and queries, and VSAM/QSAM datasets
This comprehensive tool can operate not only under TSO, but also under CICS (on CICS option: White Paper: A Unique Mainframe Facility for End-users), thus empowering the end-users with the facilities of direct interface with DB2 Tables through enabling them to run queries with variables fed by themselves.
It is a set of independent tools for editing and conversion
2. Express DB2 Exporter thru a Driver File Extracting of Table Rows thru the dictates of a Driver File
3. Express DB2 Migrator (Unload/ Quick Load) Unloading of Table Rows and Loading them unto another Table, under a different DB2 Subsystem and/or Table Creator.
4. Express DB2 Load Loading of an extract unto a Table
5. Express VSAM Exporter thru a Driver File Extracting of VSAM Dataset Records thru the dictates of a Driver File
6. Express VSAM Maintainer Thru a Driver File Update/Insert/Delete VSAM records thru the dictates of a Driver File
7. Express MQ Importer/Exporter Exchanging data between MQ Series Queues and Flat (QSAM) Datasets
This tool is included in IBM Websphere MQ SupportPack and can be downloaded FREE directly from IBM: http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=171&uid=swg24017974&loc=en_US&cs=utf-8&lang=en
A facility to sort/copy/merge and perform other typical ad hoc operations on VSAM, QSAM (flat) files with zero-programming, zero-JCL, and zero-syntax knowledge. Presentation
5. STATISTICS (COUNT, MINIMUM, MAXIMUM, AVERAGE, TOTAL)
6. VERIFY (EXAMINATION OF NUMERIC FIELDS FOR INVALID VALUES)
7. UNIQUE VALUES (COUNTS OF UNIQUE VALUES IN SPECIFIED FIELDS)
10. SET RETURN CODE BASED ON RECORD COUNT
PADEST is a TSO/ISPF Panel application development and data entry systems toolset. A unique tool on the Mainframe Market, PADEST provides a screen painter where protected and unprotected fields and function keys utilization are defined with ease by removing the necessity of the developers' need to learn ISPF's panel definition language. This tool can be used by both TSO/ISPF Panel application developers, business application programmers, and end-users.
Important: FREE 2008 Package does not include PADEST
Copyright Sakman Software (c) 2002 . License and Maintenance fee are charged per TSO Environment, regardless of MIPS and number of users.
Sakman Software Corporation
128 Bradford Street
Harrison, New York 10528